photo of man and woman shaking hands

Home Insurance

We offer a competitive range of buildings & contents insurance, providing cover against major events, theft, accidental damage, loss of personal possessions and cover for high value items.

Protecting your home and its contents, the things you have worked hard for, from accidental damage, theft or loss is crucial for any homeowner. If you are living in a rental property you will not require home or building insurance as this will be covered by your landlord, but it is advisable to take out a home contents insurance policy.

We work with an extensive panel of insurers to provide competitive premiums for the following types of home insurance:

  • Home Buildings – Home insurance cover for your building for peace of mind, including Public Liability as a property owner.
  • Home Contents – Home insurance cover for your contents, personal possessions and valuable items.
  • Home Buildings & Contents – A combined policy offering cover for your buildings and contents, with optional accidental damage, all risk away from home cover.
  • Household Legal Expenses – Legal expenses can be added to your policy to cover you for legal disputes, employment disputes, tax investigations, and much more.

Specialist property insurance

Our experienced team of Advisers in Northwich are able to provide cover from a selection of specialist insurers to provide a range of cover for Non Standard Home Insurance, including:

High Value Home
Cover for high value homes, with higher than standard buildings & contents cover ensuring your property is adequately covered. We offer exceptional cover with a market of specialist insurers.

Let Property
Let property or landlords insurance is cover for owners who let their property and require a specialist policy that  meets their requirements for liability cover, and the risks involved with letting property.

Unoccupied Property

This is a non-standard policy for property that cannot be insured on a standard policy due to a period of more than 60 days without occupancy.  We have a range of insurers offering competitive premiums for long or short term policies.

Flood Area Homes

Property located within ¼ mile of a River or Watercourse may be affected by restricted cover despite them never having had a flood claim. We can offer competitive cover from a selection of insurers.

Subsidence or Underpinned Home

This is a specialist cover for homes that have been underpinned, have subsided or are of non-standard construction.

Holiday Home/Second Home

This cover is designed for owners who have a secondary home which is not their main residence.  We offer extensive cover for peace of mind ensuring your property is insured correctly.

Looking for home insurance advice in Cheshire?

If you would like home insurance advice, please get in touch via our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your requirements and the best options for your circumstances.

CRS is a British Insurance Brokers Association Member CRS is part of Bravo Networks

Related Services

Car & Motorcycle Insurance

Our dedicated team of Advisers specialise in finding the right insurance policy for your car or motorcycle from our panel of trusted insurance companies.

Car & Motorcycle Insurance Information

Caravan Insurance

Whether you own a static caravan or touring caravan, we have a range of insurance solutions that provide comprehensive cover and peace of mind.

Caravan Insurance Information

Classic and Specialist Vehicle Insurance

We understand the challenges of insuring classic and specialist vechiles. These vehicles often need bespoke insurance policies to ensure total cover and provide you with peace of mind.

Classic and Specialist Vehicle Insurance Information

Learner & New Driver Insurance

Getting the right insurance for a learner driver or a new driver can be a painful and expensive process, many insurers charge a premium rate for learner driver and new driver cover. 

Learner & New Driver Insurance Information