Commercial Flood Insurance provides your business with a payout to cover the costs of property damage, disruptions in trading or damaged contents.
Flooding can cause significant damage to your business property and its contents such as stock and equipment and can make it impossible to trade until the situation is under control. At CRS, our commercial flood insurance is provided by FloodFlash to deliver faster, smarter and more transparent flood insurance that helps your business immediately respond to flood damage.
Businesses located in areas that are identified as high-risk from flooding can often find it difficult to obtain flood insurance or face high premiums which make it unfavourable for the business. In collaboration with FloodFlash we provide commercial flood insurance quotes for businesses, landlords and holiday letters regardless of flood history.
Why choose FloodFlash commercial flood insurance?
Our commercial flood insurance offers:
- Rapid payout flood insurance.
- Quotes regardless of flood history for businesses, Landlords and holiday letters.
- Agreed set payout amounts.
- Limits and payout amounts set by you.
- Mobile connected sensor installed at your property; the sensor reports any flooding when the agreed trigger depth has been reached.
- Once the sensor level has been reached the sensor alerts insurers and a payment is sent.
- No claims forms are required.
- Removes uncertainty.
- Fast, easy, comprehensive and flexible cover.
Why work with CRS?
Our consultants based in Northwich can guide you through every aspect of commercial flood insurance to ensure you have the right level of protection. Working closely with you to understand your unique circumstances we can help you find the right level of cover.
We’re always happy to discuss your requirements and help you understand the full range of options that may be available to you.
Get in touch with us
If you are looking for commercial flood insurance advice in Cheshire, please get in touch with us via our contact form and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirements.