photo of couple taking a picture together in front of a caravan

Caravan Insurance

Whether you own a static caravan or touring caravan, we have a range of insurance solutions that provide comprehensive cover and peace of mind.

With more and more people choosing a staycation over traveling abroad for their summer holiday and breaks throughout the year, there has been an increase in both touring and static caravan, motorhome and campervan sales.

For many, the initial investment in a caravan is soon returned in the savings they make on accommodation costs or by replacing expensive abroad holidays with either staycations or holidays in a touring caravan.

Our caravan insurance for sited static caravans includes content and public liability insurance and our touring caravan insurance provides cover if your caravan is stored or kept at home. We work with a range of providers to offer competitive premiums.

Do I need caravan insurance?

Whilst not a legal requirement, your car insurance may only offer a basic level of third-party insurance for your touring caravan. It is important that you take out specific insurance for your touring caravan to cover any accidental damage or theft. Paying for insurance from day one could save you a lot of expense in the future.

Many holiday parks request that any static caravan that is kept at their site has at least a basic level of caravan liability insurance. Without the appropriate insurance, you may find it difficult to find somewhere to keep your static caravan.

Looking for caravan insurance advice in Cheshire?

If you would like caravan insurance advice, please get in touch via our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your requirements and the best options for your circumstances.

CRS is a British Insurance Brokers Association Member CRS is part of Bravo Networks

Related Services

Car & Motorcycle Insurance

Our dedicated team of Advisers specialise in finding the right insurance policy for your car or motorcycle from our panel of trusted insurance companies.

Car & Motorcycle Insurance Information

Classic and Specialist Vehicle Insurance

We understand the challenges of insuring classic and specialist vechiles. These vehicles often need bespoke insurance policies to ensure total cover and provide you with peace of mind.

Classic and Specialist Vehicle Insurance Information

Home Insurance

We offer a competitive range of buildings & contents insurance, providing cover against major events, theft, accidental damage, loss of personal possessions and cover for high value items.

Home Insurance Information

Learner & New Driver Insurance

Getting the right insurance for a learner driver or a new driver can be a painful and expensive process, many insurers charge a premium rate for learner driver and new driver cover. 

Learner & New Driver Insurance Information