photo of tractor ploughing field

Agricultural Insurance

Agricultural insurance can be complex and brings up all sorts of issues that you do not get with commercial insurance. Choosing an insurer who understands the industry and the risks is crucial.

At CRS our financial Advisers in Northwich have extensive experience of working with farmers, ranging from small hobby farms to large farm establishments. Working with beef, sheep, dairy, arable and poultry farmers, we have a wealth of knowledge of the industry and can help advise on the most suitable agricultural and farming insurance that not only suits your needs but also your budget.

Our agricultural and farming insurance is designed to help farmers protect their livelihood. We understand the risk factors the industry faces and can help give you peace of mind that you are covered.

Types of agricultural and farming insurance

Whether you need arable farm insurance to cover your farm buildings, agricultural machinery, walls, fences and hedges as well as your farmhouse building and contents or livestock insurance to cover the injury, illness or death of your livestock, we can help you find the level of cover you need.

Working with a diverse range of farmers and dealing with more than one insurer enables us to look at the markets to secure the most competitive deals and make sure you have the right level of cover in place.

Looking for agricultural and farming insurance advice in Cheshire?

If you would like agricultural and farming insurance advice, please get in touch via our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your requirements and the best options for your circumstances.

CRS is a British Insurance Brokers Association Member CRS is part of Bravo Networks

Related Services

Commercial combined insurance brings a range of business insurances together under one policy, making it easier to manage.

Commercial liability insurance provides cover for sole traders, partnerships or limited companies to ensure that you are personally protected against any business losses. 

Commercial property insurance covers the bricks and mortar for your business premises and can include factories, warehouses, offices or complex premises such as listed buildings or castle ruins.

Cyber Insurance is a type of cover that is designed to protect your business from the financial and reputational costs of a malicious attack, such as a data breach or cyber attack.

Commercial Flood Insurance provides your business with a payout to cover the costs of property damage, disruptions in trading or damaged contents.

Virtually every material thing in our day to day lives has at some time been “goods in transit”, whether it has been transported just a few miles or from the other side of the world. 

Motor fleet insurance is a policy that covers several specified types of vehicles and drivers. Combining your vehicle insurance with a motor fleet policy can help reduce your insurance costs.

Motor traders must have cover to be able to legally drive their customers’ vehicles. It typically covers the specified person or persons to drive any motor vehicle for motor trade purposes.

Professional Indemnity Insurance covers financial loss sustained by customers when you make mistakes and includes compensation awarded to your customer as well as their legal costs.