2 colleagues shaking hands

Commercial Combined Insurance

Commercial combined insurance brings a range of business insurances together under one policy, making it easier to manage.

Ensuring you have the right level of cover across all your business insurance policies can be challenging, particularly if you have multiple insurance providers. Our commercial combined insurance takes all the types of cover you need to protect your business, assets and liabilities and places them in one easy to manage policy.

Based in Northwich, our financial Advisers can help guide business owners with all aspects of commercial combined insurance to build a comprehensive package that ensures the business has the right level of protection. Commercial combined insurance policies can be tailored to suit the needs of your industry or business.

Types of commercial combined insurance

You can build your commercial combined insurance policy based on the needs of your business. Usually, only the cover for damage or loss to property is mandatory, but other insurances can be added should you require. Commercial combined insurance will typically include:

  • Damage to or loss of property by fire, explosion, water, water, theft etc.
  • Money including personal assault.
  • Business Interruption (previously known as Loss of Profits) following loss or damage to property.
  • Good-in-Transit.
  • Liabilities (Employers, Public and Products Liability).
  • Legal Expenses.

Looking for commercial combined insurance advice in Cheshire?

If you would like commercial combined insurance advice, please get in touch via our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your requirements and the best options for your circumstances.

CRS is a British Insurance Brokers Association Member CRS is part of Bravo Networks

Related Services

Agricultural Insurance

Agricultural insurance can be complex and brings up all sorts of issues that you do not get with commercial insurance. Choosing an insurer who understands the industry and the risks is crucial. 

Agricultural Insurance Information

Commercial Liability Insurance

Commercial liability insurance provides cover for sole traders, partnerships or limited companies to ensure that you are personally protected against any business losses. 

Commercial Liability Insurance Information

Property Insurance

Commercial property insurance covers the bricks and mortar for your business premises and can include factories, warehouses, offices or complex premises such as listed buildings or castle ruins.

Property Insurance Information

Cyber Insurance

Cyber Insurance is a type of cover that is designed to protect your business from the financial and reputational costs of a malicious attack, such as a data breach or cyber attack.

Cyber Insurance Information

Flood Insurance

Commercial Flood Insurance provides your business with a payout to cover the costs of property damage, disruptions in trading or damaged contents.

Flood Insurance Information

Goods in Transit Insurance

Virtually every material thing in our day to day lives has at some time been “goods in transit”, whether it has been transported just a few miles or from the other side of the world. 

Goods in Transit Insurance Information

Motor Fleet Insurance

Motor fleet insurance is a policy that covers several specified types of vehicles and drivers. Combining your vehicle insurance with a motor fleet policy can help reduce your insurance costs.

Motor Fleet Insurance Information

Motor Trade Insurance

Motor traders must have cover to be able to legally drive their customers’ vehicles. It typically covers the specified person or persons to drive any motor vehicle for motor trade purposes.

Motor Trade Insurance Information

Professional Indemnity Insurance

Professional Indemnity Insurance covers financial loss sustained by customers when you make mistakes and includes compensation awarded to your customer as well as their legal costs. 

Professional Indemnity Insurance Information