Wealth management can help individuals, companies and trusts grow their wealth and earn an income from their investment portfolio.
To help you make the best decisions, it is crucial that you seek financial advice from a specialist financial Adviser and it is imperative that you are aware of the risks. The value of your investment and income can fall as well as rise, depending on how your investments perform, and it is important to understand that you may not get back the original amount you invested.
Wealth management advice
At CRS, our financial Advisers in Northwich have vast experience and knowledge on the best wealth management strategies. We can help you by:
- Collecting relevant facts to understand your current position to help us evaluate and adopt your existing arrangements.
- Determining your financial objectives and identifying your tolerance to risk and required liquidity.
- Developing a financial plan that is based on your unique circumstances.
- Establishing a suitable asset allocation to match your attitude towards investment risk.
- Identifying the most tax efficient wrappers and building a suitable investment portfolio.
Planning for later life
Wealth management planning for wealth preservation in later life can help you navigate complex issues such as inheritance tax planning. Wealth preservation helps ensure that the money, assets and wealth you have worked hard to build throughout your life remain with your loved ones.
To make sure you are getting the most from your financial planning and have considered all the factors that could impact your wealth in later life it is always best to seek financial advice from a specialist financial Adviser.
At CRS, we will help you preserve your wealth and secure your family’s financial future, by:
- Providing appropriate investment strategies, perhaps with the focus on capital preservation rather than capital growth, to generate or increase income in a tax-efficient way.
- Implementing inheritance tax mitigation strategies whilst retaining sufficient assets to protect your own financial security. This may be achieved through a range of trust and investment approaches.
- Arranging your affairs so that your estate passes to your chosen beneficiaries in a cost-efficient way, without compromising your own financial security during your lifetime.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax or estate planning.
Looking for wealth management advice in Cheshire?
If you would like wealth management or wealth preservation advice, please get in touch via our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your requirements and the best options for your circumstances.
“Been a customer with CRS since 2007, very happy with service and professionalism of the team.”Charlie T
“Chris was very friendly and knowledgeable and went through everything clearly and I was highly impressed by him.”Mr C Chuggie
“Really good service from Chris & Paul who have all been very patient with us.”Mr M Harper
“We found Chris Miller very helpful and very polite and made sure we fully understood what was said and discussed.”Mrs N Ravenscroft
CleverAdviser is an active management system for your investment or pension portfolio which offers a bespoke approach, using personal risk profiling and asset allocation tools to choose the best investment options for you.CleverAdviser Information
Inheritance & Tax Planning
Without appropriate planning, a lifetime of hard work building your personal estate could be significantly impacted by inheritance tax.Inheritance & Tax Planning Information
The world of investments can be daunting, especially if you are entirely new to it. But the right financial advice can help you choose the best options for your personal circumstances.Investments Information
Long Term Care
Whether you are planning for the future or have an immediate need for long term care, it is always best to speak to a specialist financial Adviser such as CRS in Northwich.Long Term Care Information
Retirement & Pensions
We all plan our retirement in our heads, thinking about how we will spend our time when we no longer have to go to work, but few plan for their finances or pensions in later life.Retirement & Pensions Information