photo of key in door lock

Property Insurance

Commercial property insurance covers the bricks and mortar for your business premises and can include factories, warehouses, offices or complex premises such as listed buildings or castle ruins.

Just like we insure our homes with buildings insurance, if you own your business premises then taking out commercial property insurance can help ensure it is protected from damage. In the event of any damage to your property whether it be by malicious acts or other means the commercial property insurance would cover more than most eventualities.

If the property is on a mortgage then your bank or mortgage provider would require an adequate policy that would cover you in the event or a claim. At CRS, our team of financial Advisers in Northwich can help you find the right level of commercial property insurance that meets your requirements and suits your budget.

Read More

Types of commercial property insurance

The most basic level of  insurance cover is basic fire cover, which protects your business building from fire damage. However, many commercial customers opt for full ‘all risks’ cover to ensure they are protected for a broad range of scenarios.

This type of cover can also be extended to include more unusual risks such as subsidence or damage caused by terrorism (typically excluded under many commercial property policies).

As well as covering the buildings, a commercial property insurance policy can be extended to include:

  • Contents for which you are responsible
  • Property owners liability
  • Loss of rental income following damage to the property
  • Legal expenses

Read More

Who can obtain Property Insurance?

Anyone who owns a business premises. Generally the business owner will also own the business and therefore would be the person taking out the insurance policy. We can provide cover for leaseholders as well as freeholders and we can cover all types of properties in the UK.

Looking for commercial property insurance advice in Cheshire?

If you would like commercial property insurance advice, please get in touch via our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your requirements and the best options for your circumstances.

CRS is a British Insurance Brokers Association Member CRS is part of Bravo Networks

Related Services

Agricultural insurance can be complex and brings up all sorts of issues that you do not get with commercial insurance. Choosing an insurer who understands the industry and the risks is crucial. 

Commercial combined insurance brings a range of business insurances together under one policy, making it easier to manage.

Commercial liability insurance provides cover for sole traders, partnerships or limited companies to ensure that you are personally protected against any business losses. 

Cyber Insurance is a type of cover that is designed to protect your business from the financial and reputational costs of a malicious attack, such as a data breach or cyber attack.

Commercial Flood Insurance provides your business with a payout to cover the costs of property damage, disruptions in trading or damaged contents.

Virtually every material thing in our day to day lives has at some time been “goods in transit”, whether it has been transported just a few miles or from the other side of the world. 

Motor fleet insurance is a policy that covers several specified types of vehicles and drivers. Combining your vehicle insurance with a motor fleet policy can help reduce your insurance costs.

Motor traders must have cover to be able to legally drive their customers’ vehicles. It typically covers the specified person or persons to drive any motor vehicle for motor trade purposes.

Professional Indemnity Insurance covers financial loss sustained by customers when you make mistakes and includes compensation awarded to your customer as well as their legal costs.