over the shoulder shot of a woman driving a car

Car & Motorcycle Insurance

Our dedicated team of Advisers specialise in finding the right insurance policy for your car or motorcycle from our panel of trusted insurance companies.

We understand that car or motorcycle insurance isn’t always straightforward and getting a good deal can be challenging, not to mention confusing. From being a learner driver or a newly qualified driver, to needing bespoke insurance for a classic or cherished car, we can help you get the cover you need.

Based in Northwich, our team are happy to chat through your requirements to gain a better understanding of your needs and help you choose the level of insurance that meets your needs and suits your budget.

Beyond vehicle insurance we also provide car breakdown, including roadside recovery, home cover, onward travel and European cover if you are planning on driving abroad.

We can help you protect your excess and cover any possible motor legal expenses with our excess protection and motor legal expenses policies, as well as key insurance policies to cover the cost of replacement locks, keys or locksmith charges.

Which types of insurance do you offer?

We work with a panel of insurance providers to offer cover for:

  • Standard Car
  • Classic or Cherished Car
  • Motorcycle
  • Car Breakdown Cover
  • Motor Legal Expenses
  • Excess Protection
  • Keycare Key Insurance
  • Learner Driver Cover
  • New Driver Cover

Looking for car or motorcycle insurance advice in Cheshire?

If you would like car or motorcycle insurance advice, please get in touch via our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your requirements and the best options for your circumstances.

CRS is a British Insurance Brokers Association Member CRS is part of Bravo Networks

Related Services

Whether you own a static caravan or touring caravan, we have a range of insurance solutions that provide comprehensive cover and peace of mind.

We understand the challenges of insuring classic and specialist vechiles. These vehicles often need bespoke insurance policies to ensure total cover and provide you with peace of mind.

We offer a competitive range of buildings & contents insurance, providing cover against major events, theft, accidental damage, loss of personal possessions and cover for high value items.

Getting the right insurance for a learner driver or a new driver can be a painful and expensive process, many insurers charge a premium rate for learner driver and new driver cover.