picture of BMW i8

Motor Fleet Insurance

Motor fleet insurance is a policy that covers several specified types of vehicles and drivers. Combining your vehicle insurance with a motor fleet policy can help reduce your insurance costs.

Whether you have a fleet of delivery vans or a fleet of taxis or other vehicles, fleet motor insurance could be a viable option. Not only will it likely be cheaper, you may be able to cover more drivers and all your policies will have the same renewal date, making them easier to manage.

Based in Northwich, CRS are an independent broker with enviable relationships with all the leading UK Insurers. Our approach and due diligence spent on each case assures our customers that this is the right policy for you.

What do I need to get a competitive fleet insurance quote?

If you already have a fleet insurance policy and it is due for renewal then you should have your current vehicle schedule list. You should be provided this from your current fleet insurance broker or fleet insurance company. This is a must in order for an alternative fleet insurance quote to be obtained.

For new, first time motor fleet insurance policies all we ask is if you have currently got the vehicles insured under a private or business policy and that you know how many years no claims bonus you currently have as we may require written proof of this.

We can however start fleet motor insurance policies without any confirmation of claims bonus if needed but this is subject to claims information clarification.

Types of motor fleet insurance

UK motor fleet insurance follows the same suit as all motor policies and includes:

    • Comprehensive fleet insurance
    • Third party fire and theft fleet insurance
    • Third party only fleet insurance

You can also take our theft only laid up cover pending the sale of one or more vehicles. You can tailor any of these policies around your needs.

For example, you can choose to name drivers for each vehicle or you can arrange an any licensed driver policy, whereby any driver will be covered at the level you have insured at i.e. comprehensive or third party.

Looking for motor fleet insurance advice in Cheshire?

If you would like motor fleet insurance advice, please get in touch via our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your requirements and the best options for your circumstances.

CRS is a British Insurance Brokers Association Member CRS is part of Bravo Networks

Related Services

Agricultural insurance can be complex and brings up all sorts of issues that you do not get with commercial insurance. Choosing an insurer who understands the industry and the risks is crucial. 

Commercial combined insurance brings a range of business insurances together under one policy, making it easier to manage.

Commercial liability insurance provides cover for sole traders, partnerships or limited companies to ensure that you are personally protected against any business losses. 

Commercial property insurance covers the bricks and mortar for your business premises and can include factories, warehouses, offices or complex premises such as listed buildings or castle ruins.

Cyber Insurance is a type of cover that is designed to protect your business from the financial and reputational costs of a malicious attack, such as a data breach or cyber attack.

Commercial Flood Insurance provides your business with a payout to cover the costs of property damage, disruptions in trading or damaged contents.

Virtually every material thing in our day to day lives has at some time been “goods in transit”, whether it has been transported just a few miles or from the other side of the world. 

Motor traders must have cover to be able to legally drive their customers’ vehicles. It typically covers the specified person or persons to drive any motor vehicle for motor trade purposes.

Professional Indemnity Insurance covers financial loss sustained by customers when you make mistakes and includes compensation awarded to your customer as well as their legal costs.