The world of investments can be daunting, especially if you are entirely new to it. But the right financial advice can help you choose the best options for your personal circumstances.
At CRS, our financial Advisers are specialists in investments can help you navigate the often complex range of options available to ensure you choose the right products to meet your objectives and match your attitude towards risk. Based in Northwich, we provide investment advice to our clients across Cheshire.
If you are not sure which investment options may be right for you, we can help you understand each of them. From how they work to the level of risk involved and which will help you best meet your financial goals, whether that is capital growth, a regular income or a combination of the two.
Typically, the options available, include:
- Individual Savings Account (ISA) / Junior ISAs
- Unit Trusts
- Open Ended Investment Company (OEIC)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs)
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EISs)
- Offshore Investments
- Platforms / Fund Supermarkets
- Regular Savings Accounts
- Deposit Accounts
- Premium Bonds
- National Savings & Investments (NS&I)
- Maximum Investment Plans (MIPs)
- Structured Products
There are some points to be considered when choosing your investment products, such as:
- VCTs are high risk investments and there may be no market for the shares should you wish to dispose of them. You may lose your capital.
- Enterprise Investment Schemes and Seed Enterprise Investment Schemes are very-high risk investments. These types of investments are usually concentrated in one single unquoted trading company. Often there is no market for the shares, making it difficult to make a disposal. There is also a strong possibility of the chosen company failing.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate national savings or investments or offshore investments.
Looking for investment advice in Cheshire?
If you would like investment advice, please get in touch via our enquiry form and a member of our team will be in contact to discuss your requirements and the best options for your circumstances.
“Been a customer with CRS since 2007, very happy with service and professionalism of the team.”Charlie T
“Chris was very friendly and knowledgeable and went through everything clearly and I was highly impressed by him.”Mr C Chuggie
“Really good service from Chris & Paul who have all been very patient with us.”Mr M Harper
“We found Chris Miller very helpful and very polite and made sure we fully understood what was said and discussed.”Mrs N Ravenscroft
CleverAdviser is an active management system for your investment or pension portfolio which offers a bespoke approach, using personal risk profiling and asset allocation tools to choose the best investment options for you.CleverAdviser Information
Without appropriate planning, a lifetime of hard work building your personal estate could be significantly impacted by inheritance tax.Inheritance & Tax Planning Information
Whether you are planning for the future or have an immediate need for long term care, it is always best to speak to a specialist financial Adviser such as CRS in Northwich.Long Term Care Information
We all plan our retirement in our heads, thinking about how we will spend our time when we no longer have to go to work, but few plan for their finances or pensions in later life.Retirement & Pensions Information